|Please call 1300 366 109 or visit mobilcard.com.au for a full set of Terms and Conditions of Account, which govern the use of the account and Mobil Card cards, which includes Mobil Card cards that are co-branded or fully branded with a WEX partner (the ‘Card’). Please read this section carefully and sign the declaration at the end of the section.
Except for the purpose of the declarations, the following definitions apply throughout the application form: you or your means the applicant or applicants named in this application.
Us or we means WEX Australia Pty Ltd.
By making this application, you:
- request and authorise us to open an account in your name and to issue the Card for use on the account to such persons as you have requested;
- acknowledge that we may approve the application and make an offer to you to provide an account to you on the terms and conditions set out in the Terms and Conditions of Account (which will be supplied to you when an account is opened) by opening an account in your name;
- acknowledge that by signing the application form, signing a Card, or using, or attempting to use a Card (whether by you or any other person authorised by you) you will be taken as having unconditionally accepted the Terms and Conditions of Account as governing the use and operation of your account and any and all Cards issued by us for use on the account;
- agree to provide a copy of the Terms and Conditions of Account (as in force from time to time) to any person authorised by you from time to time to use a Card;
- represent and warrant that the information provided in this application is true, correct and complete and you authorise us to check that information;
- acknowledge that we rely on this information to consider your application;
- authorise us to bill the account for monthly fees (as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Account), which are subject to variation from time to time by notice to you in writing; and
- authorise us to contact your bank, financial controller or accountant, trade references, contractors and landlord, and in the case of a WEX partner co-branded or fully branded Card, the relevant WEX partner, to verify and obtain details pertaining to this application.
Privacy act authorisations
|By making this application you are providing personal information to enable us to assess your application for a Card. Without this information, we may not be able to process your application. By submitting this application you agree that, subject to the Privacy Act 1988, for the primary purpose of assessing your application and administering the Card arrangements, we may:
- give to a credit reporting agency personal information about you contained in the application or otherwise acquired by us and which is permitted to be kept on a credit information file;
- obtain a consumer credit report containing information about you from a credit reporting agency for the purpose of assessing your application or for the purpose of collecting overdue payments relating to commercial credit provided by us to you;
- exchange information about you with any credit providers named in this application or named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency:
- 3.1. to assess an application for credit by you;
- 3.2. to notify other credit providers of a default by you;
- 3.3. to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of your account where you are in default with other credit providers; or
- 3.4. to assess your credit worthiness; and you understand that the information exchanged can include anything about your credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to exchange under the Privacy Act 1988;
- produce this application or a reproduction of it as evidence of this application for the Card and of the Acknowledgements;
- use your personal information for additional purposes including planning, product development, partner offers and research;
- provide you with, or arrange for a partner to provide you with, marketing information including special offers for card holders (if you do not wish to receive any marketing offers, please call us on 1300 366 109);
- exchange information about you with your nominated referees any person who has introduced you to us;
- disclose to our related entities, alliance partners and service providers including bankers, electronic interface switch providers, roadside assist service providers, printers, insurance companies, mail houses, solicitors, auditors, professional advisers and debt recovery agents with whom we have a contract such of the personal information as is necessary by us to enable us to manage your account or to promote our or their products and services;
- in the event that the Card is a WEX partner co-branded or fully branded card, you acknowledge and agree that we may disclose to that relevant WEX partner any of your personal information including the outcome of your application. you specifically authorise the relevant WEX partner to seek access to collect and use your personal information and acknowledge that the operation of this clause will extend to any person issues with a Card on the applicant’s account and you warrant that we will have permission of any card holder on your account to give the above information to the relevant WEX partner. We acknowledge that you may, without charge, request a copy of any personal information about you held by us by writing to us at: WEX Australia Pty Ltd, GPO Box 5342, Melbourne VIC 3001.
Effective: 1 December 2015
GPO Box 5342, Melbourne VIC 3001
WEX Australia Pty Ltd ABN 68 005 970 570